Lingam Massage for Couples
Time & Location
About the Event
The Neo-Tantric Lingam massage is both a beautiful way to connect with and worship your man, and a powerful method of supporting him in liberating his energies. The tantric massage, which was developed in Germany in the 1970s, is intended to release and move energy, which often becomes stuck within cells of his body due to stress, trauma and the core self-worth issues which manifest as a result.
This transformative practice should not be confused with a sensual massage, where the goal is a "happy ending". In tantric massage, we must free ourselves of any goal in order to receive completely, feel more and allow whatever experience might unfold. When practiced with the right attitude, the tantric massage has the power to transform the receiver; charging the body with the primal energy and bringing them right to the doorway of ecstatic bliss.
In this workshop/ceremony you and your partner will be taught the fundamental techniques of the lingam massage and guided step-by-step through a complete practice and ceremony by tantric teachers and a trained tantric masseuse.
There will be a live demo of a man receiving a massage, then plenty of time for couples to practice on their own.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- how to prepare for and set the stage for a massage
- techniques of hatha yoga and Qi Gong to cultivate energy
- techniques based on critical alignment yoga and therapy to aid in "de-armoring" the physical body
- partner exercises to create a safe space, including eye gazing, and setting of boundaries and intentions and breath work
- appropriate mantras and yantra to invoke divine energy
- key lingam massage strokes
- pelvic floor and male g-spot massage
- ending and closing the practice
BENEFITS OF A TANTRIC LINGAM MASSAGE
- Control of ejaculation
- Mind-bending sexual pleasure
- Massive release of sexual tension
- Increased sensitivity
- Improved stamina
- Alleviation of premature ejaculation
- Alleviation of pain, stress, and depression
- Experience and connection with the primal forces of nature
- Improved energy flow, blood flow and oxygenation of the entire sexual region
** This ceremony is open to couples of any kind
** LGBTQ+ Friendly
** This particular ceremony will include a clothes-off-optional practice with your partner.
Tantra is a system. It is a science. It is not philosophy. It is a way of tuning into and experiencing ourselves and the interconnectedness of all beings and forms. Tantra enhances our sexuality by awakening us to the full potential of our masculine and feminine energies. In order to experience the bliss and unity that sacred sex promises us, we must first prepare our space, our bodies, our minds and our hearts for realization of the Self.
We aim to be as authentic and culturally appropriate in our offerings. When we use the word "authentic", we mean that we do our best to practice and teach as close to original techniques and methods that we are able to, without moving to the extreme end of the esoteric, all while safely testing the edges of our cultural and religious conditioning.
You may experience the following at one of our events:
- shame free acceptance
- sensuality & pleasure
- feelings of connectedness
- freedom from sexual shame
- ritual offering, energetic space clearing, incense
- mantras/chanting & yantra
- breathing (pranayama) exercises
- tantric meditation
- emotional energetic release
- vital sexual energy (qi, prana)
- worship of the [S]elf
- dancing & free movement
- partnered exercises (always optional)
- Tantric massage (full body, yoni & lingam)
Limited space available. Register ASAP to reserve your spot.
Tickets: $115 per couple
No tickets will be available at the door.
Located at: 4005 9 St. SE, Calgary, Alberta
** Consent is always of utmost importance within the sacred space we create. You must ask for consent prior to touching another person. This applies to hand holding, hugging and any other type of body-to-body contact between two or more people.
What to expect:
- Please come with blankets and cushions. We will be seated and lying down most of the time.
- Temperature is essential to relaxation, so men should dress in comfortable layers. A robe or kimono is useful.
- Bring your favourite massage oil or lubricant. Our favourite suggestions are coconut or sweet almond oil.
- Refrain from wearing perfumes or other strong smells.