Neo-Tantra for Swingers: Mindfulness for the Non-Monogamous
Time & Location
About the Event
We all know how fun it is to freely flirt (and touch and kiss and fuck) with others in the Lifestyle. Now imagine you had the tools to go deeper and increase enjoyment while satisfying the needs of the sensual and energetic lovers involved.
Neo-Tantric practices can bring your Lifestyle encounters to the next level. By setting the stage and connecting mindfully with others, we can add richness to our experiences.
In the Neo-Tantra for Swingers workshop at Adore Social Club, you’ll learn practices that will lead to a higher knowledge of the self and to deeper connections with lovers.
Two hours will be spent under the direction of Aaron & Alissa, and the playfloor will open at 9pm for those who’d like to stay and socialize or practice with others immediately.
Join us for our September Neo-Tantric ceremony and play date. We will focus on a different intention each month. Don’t miss out!
WHAT WOMEN WILL LEARN:
- the amplified expression of sensual energy
- how to feel into your inner feminine goddess qualities
- how to open yourself to receive masculine partners and be fully taken
- the fine art of mixing feminine energies
WHAT MEN WILL LEARN:
- how to recognize and establish a connection to your inner masculine godlike qualities
- how to hold space and stay solid while allowing your feminine partners to flow in their wild sensuality
- how to become multi-orgasmic (with practice)
WHAT EVERYONE WILL LEARN:
- yoni and lingam worship
- how to heighten physical sensations with awareness
- the creation of an altar and objects of devotion
- methods to ground and liberate the flow of energy for increased energy and relaxation of mind
- the elements, the senses & the chakras
- communication and non-sexual touch exercises with partners
- trauma sensitivity for yourself and others
- the creation and communication of safe boundaries
- how to spark intense connection with others
- Singles are welcome to pre-register for these events with the referral of a couple. Singles without a referral will be admitted following a pre-screening and approval by the event creators. Singles will have the option to rotate through partners for non-sexual exercises. If there's an odd number of people, Alissa and Aaron are happy to pair up with a single!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- We'll begin with individual exercises with the Self and your partner. You will then be lead through various swapping exercises with other couples or triads. You are welcome to attend with a couple or individual person that you already adore and stick with them or meet others.
- Please come with comfortable clothing and a thick blanket and 1 or more pillows. Imagine creating a cozy nest on the floor. We will be seated and lying down most of the time.
- Refrain from wearing any perfumes or other strong smells and please ensure you are showered, clean and ready to be close to other people.
Limited space available. Register ASAP to reserve your spot!
$60 for couples
$30 for singles
**only those with Adore memberships may stay after 9pm
**Adore rules must be adhered to during the whole evening
**BYOB but this is a sober event from 7-9pm
You may experience the following at one of our events:
- shame-free acceptance
- sensuality & pleasure
- feelings of connectedness
- freedom from sexual shame
- ritual offering, energetic space clearing, incense
- mantras/chanting & yantra
- breathing (pranayama) exercises
- tantric meditation
- emotional energetic release
- vital sexual energy (qi, prana)
- worship of the [S]elf
- dancing & free movement
- partnered exercises (always optional)
- Tantric massage (full body, yoni & lingam)
--> LGBTQ+ Friendly
--> Consent is always of utmost importance within the sacred space we create! You must ask for consent prior to touching another person. This applies to hand holding, hugging and any other type of body-to-body contact between two or more people.
Tantra is a system. It is a science. It is not philosophy. It is a way of tuning into and experiencing ourselves and the interconnectedness of all beings and forms. Tantra enhances our sexuality by awakening us to the full potential of our masculine and feminine energies. In order to experience the bliss and unity that sacred sex promises us, we must first prepare our space, our bodies, our minds and our hearts for realization of the Self.