Tantra for Men: Mindful Masturbation Series
Time & Location
About the Event
I know you've heard, at least in part, about the Tantric way. You're probably very eager to learn how to have multiple orgasms. You're already thinking of the increased pleasure, the satisfied partners and the impressive stories that will come with your new skill.
But there are more important benefits you might not yet be aware of. Along with the ability to be multi-orgasmic comes the opportunity to cultivate potent sexual energy, and move that energy up through the body for super-charged vitality and an expanded sense of Self. You can awaken your most authentic masculinity and be able to support the unfolding of the feminine power (shakti), within both yourself and your partner(s).
The men's groups we support through workshops like this aim to support the recovery of our masculine Self. With the support, openness and acceptance of other conscious men, the most beautiful unfolding of the Self begins to take place. Please join us and experience this magic for yourself.
This workshop will be facilitated by Aaron Patrick (curator of Tantric delights). Visit our website to learn more.
Read Aaron's article on Elephant Journal: How to Become a Multi-Orgasmic Machine
Listen to Aaron's podcast episode: Becoming a Multi Orgasmic Man
Limited space available. Register ASAP to reserve your spot.
Price: $35 per person
Limited tickets will be available at the door (cash only)
Located at: The Yoga and Meditation Centre in Marda Loop
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- A whole new approach to Self-Lovemaking or as we like to call it "mindful masturbation"
- A whole new approach to partner pleasuring
- How to have multiple orgasms without ejaculating and releasing semen, thus maintaining your erection.
- How to Awaken your vital sexual energy with various practices like Hatha Yoga & Qi Gong.
- Pelvic floor relaxation and control
- Breathing techniques and Hatha Yoga mudras (ashwini & vajroli) and bandhas (moola) to direct energy up through the body.
- Tips for preventing ejaculation and retaining semen
- Creating a ritual space
** This ceremony is open to male-identified humans only
** LGBTQ+ Friendly
** This particular ceremony will include an optional clothes-off portion of the practice.
Tantra is a system. It is a science. It is not philosophy. It is a way of tuning into and experiencing ourselves and the interconnectedness of all beings and forms. Tantra enhances our sexuality by awakening us to the full potential of our masculine and feminine energies. In order to experience the bliss and unity that sacred sex promises us, we must first prepare our space, our bodies, our minds and our hearts for realization of the Self.
We aim to be as authentic and culturally appropriate in our offerings. When we use the word "authentic", we mean that we do our best to practice and teach as close to original techniques and methods that we are able to, without moving to the extreme end of the esoteric, all while safely testing the edges of our cultural and religious conditioning.
You may experience the following at one of our events:
- shame free acceptance
- sensuality & pleasure
- feelings of connectedness
- freedom from sexual shame
- ritual offering, energetic space clearing, incense
- mantras/chanting & yantra
- breathing (pranayama) exercises
- tantric meditation
- emotional energetic release
- vital sexual energy (qi, prana)
- worship of the [S]elf
- dancing & free movement
- partnered exercises (always optional)
- Tantric massage (full body, yoni & lingam)
** Consent is always of utmost importance within the sacred space we create. You must ask for consent prior to touching another person. This applies to hand holding, hugging and any other type of body-to-body contact between two or more people.
What to expect:
- Please come wearing comfortable clothing (no jeans! - a robe would be useful). We will be seated and lying down most of the time. An assortment of yoga props will be provided for your support.
- Ensure you arrive 10 min early as we will be beginning right at 7:00 and will be practicing without break until 10:00.
- Refrain from wearing perfumes or other strong smells and please ensure you are showered, clean and ready to be close to other people